and I’m honestly nervous. I have no idea why, though. I shouldn’t be. It’s just a number. It doesn’t mean anything. It has nothing to do with who I am, right? So why am I so anxious? If I’ve lost weight, great! If I haven’t, I have to remember I’ve also replaced some of that fat with muscle, so the number might now shrink right away. And even if my measurements haven’t changed, they’re just numbers. I am who I am no matter what size I am. I know how hard I’ve worked, doing Insanity and sticking with Weight Watchers, even in just this week. Big change doesn’t happen in a week. My weight won’t change dramatically in a week. I just have to remind myself of that. It doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t have anything to do with who I am on the inside because that can’t be measured. The important things about me can’t be quantified. I’m more than whatever number shows up on that scale tomorrow. I am. I am. I am.
9 notes · #weight watchers #ww #insanity #insanity progress #weight loss
- hannahs-hapless-destiny likes this
- curtisanthonytaylor likes this
- hipsterblondebarbie likes this
- rosayyrose likes this
- itsmylife425 likes this
- coffeeishtea likes this
- 116boy likes this
- mooves-likejago likes this
- smedlak said: You love Jesus and that’s my favorite thing about you. I’m rooting for you,praying for you, love you girl! You can do it!
- rreverieee said: I wish I had a scale :/ lol
- vous-3tes-mon-coeur posted this